We are expecting baby #3! I have been patiently waiting to get through my first trimester to share the good news. After last summer we decided that it would be best to wait until that 12 week milestone.
Well we made it and all is looking good (actually sounding good)...no new ultrasound for another 8 weeks.
We are all excited for this new addition. Tom and Thomas don't really say much about it, but Taylor on the other hand...she is super excited. At least 5 times (probably more like 10 times) a day she talks about when the baby comes. It really is cute...but I still believe she is in for a rude awakening come Feb.
Anyhoo...
Against my better judgement I have decided to share the growth of my belly. Thank you to my hubby for the wonderful photography skills (completely joking)...he took like 20 pics and this was the only one in focus. I may be enlisting the help of my mirror next time.

12 Weeks!!!
I have a little, tiny bump, but it isn't quite to that pregnancy bump yet...more like the fat tummy bump. If you are or have been pregnant you know what I am talking about.
I feel great now...I did not feel so great weeks 6-10 though. Never got sick sick, but just felt blah.
My energy level is up which is great when you have a 3 and 5 yr old at home.
No real cravings per say, just hungry all the time.
5 comments:
Yay! So excited for you guys - your little bump is so stinkin' cute!! Looks like your mom and I will be gramma's close to the same time. Ashley is expecting no. 2, but we don't have an exact due date just yet. So glad that you're feeling good - thrilled to pieces for you all!
So happy for you! Can't wait to follow your journey!
Ok...I'm ok coming over to take the photos for you. (It will be an excuse to get out of the house and come have girl talk) And...I will always be happy to supply the Charleston Chews and chocolate covered gummy bears!
Congrats!! Could NOT be any more excited for you!! xoxo
Congratulations, Melissa! I am so happy for you. :) You look beautiful!
Post a Comment