Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Future's So Bright...
Today was the big day...Taylor started Kinderbugs this morning. After I assured her that I would drop her off and pick her up she decided she was OK with going to school.
She finally got to take the tags off her new backpack and that pretty much sealed the deal.
I couldn't resist going out last night and buying her a new outfit to go with the shoes Aunt KiKI bought her.
How cute are these kids??
It turns out she is more like her brother than I thought. When I picked her up from school...she was so excited to tell me what she did and even more excited to tell me she wanted to go back.
I am a very proud mommy today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
When you dropped her off, did you sit there and wonder what in the world you were going to do with your time, or did you run to the nearest nail salon and get a pedicure :-) Miss you M. I expect to see many updated pics of that adorable baby bump.
Cutest kids, EVER...but then I guess I am slightly biased. Lovin' her first day of school outfit!
Post a Comment