Just so we are clear...I did actually shop on Tuesday, but it was late. Posting had to wait til the morning.
Anyhoo...
I almost thought I was going to walk out with nothing last night.
BUT...
Nope!! My bag only had 6 items in it last night, but it was one of my most exciting finds.
Check out these knee high socks I found. I have the perfect outfit for them!!
I kid...I kid
My mom turns these super cute adult socks into leg warmers for my Taylor to wear to dance class. It might just be time to buy a new outfit for dance to go with these.
I picked up this package of combs to take to my moms house. 12 combs for $1...seriously? These are the only thing I can use on Taylor's hair. And rather than packing them to my moms I figured I would just pick up a pack to keep there. 12 different combs all different sizes...Love it!!
And last but not least I picked up a couple kids bowls. The kids like having their own place settings and it is time to toss out the stuff we have had for a while.
I am telling you people...if you have dollar stores near you and don't go...YOU ARE NUTS!!



No comments:
Post a Comment