So about a week after we told the kids about the baby I was in my room getting ready and Taylor walks into my room...
She had decided that she was going to call the baby "Little Ick"...All thanks to the show Little Bear on Nick Jr.
And...
It has stuck!!
At least 5-10 times a day does some or all of the following...
Talks to Little Ick...Yep, she talks to my belly!
Asks if Little Ick is sleeping!
Wants to know if Little Ick can share her bedroom (Yea, right!!)
Wants to know if she can feed and hold Little Ick.
Brings me her blankets and/or stuffed animals that she wants Little Ick to have.
I am telling you people...my little Taylor is super excited for "Little Ick" to arrive. I just hope she doesn't want to send him or her back once she figures out what having a baby in the house actually means.
Oh and probably from this point further I will just refer to the baby as "Little Ick" since it has pretty much stuck for the rest of us too.
1 comment:
Congrats on baby #3!!! I love reading your blog and getting the updates, we will have to follow each others journey for sure.
Post a Comment