Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Anyone Up For The Challenge??

So if I haven't mentioned it yet I am obsessed with Pinterest!!

If you are wondering what it is...well it is a time sucking, yet wonderful thing on the net. Ideas, ideas and more ideas. Things to wear...ways to decorate...places to dream about visiting...DIY craft projects...party planning for just about everything...

OH I could go on forever.

If you have not checked it out...I highly recommend that you do. But I did warn you above that it can be addicting.

Anyway...thanks to the Pinterest world I have created a "Things I Need To Do" list. I decided today that it is time to pick something on the list and do it.

I chose this idea I found over at Little Lucy Lu. I have moved from the "feeling yucky" stage of my pregnancy to the "it's time to get organized" stage.

The idea is simple... 40 bags in 40 days!

I took her list and adjusted it to fit my life/house and this is what I came up with!!

1. Laundry Room Cupboards                                        21. My Bathroom Drawers
2. Kitchen Utensil Drawers                                           22. Under Bathroom Sinks
3. Other Kitchen Drawers                                             23. Taylor's Dresser/Closet
4. Pantry                                                                        24. Thomas' Dresser/Closet
5. Under Kitchen Sink                                                  25. Toys
6. Refrigerator                                                               26. Upstairs Cupboards
7. Freezer                                                                      27. Scrapbook/craft Stuff
8. Spices                                                                        28. Kids' Bathroom Cupboards
9. Office Drawers                                                          29. Laundry Room Shelves
10. Mail Drop                                                               30. Upper Kitchen Cupboards
11. Closet (my clothes)                                                 31. Lower Kitchen Cupboards
12. Closet (my shoes)                                                   32. Garage Refrigerator
13. Closet (Tom's clothes)                                             33. Garage Freezer
14. Dresser drawers                                                       34. My Car
15. Nightstands                                                              35. Entryway Closet
16. Entertainment Center                                              36. Kids' TV Drawers
17. Hall Closet                                                               37. Guest Bedroom Closet
18. Jewelry                                                                    38. Kids' School Stuff
19. Make-up                                                                  39. Holiday Stuff
20. Linen Closet                                                            40. Photo Box/Drawer

I am now extending the challenge to my fellow bloggers/followers.

Although I really want to do this project regardless, it would help to have at least one person that will join me. I tend to do a little better when I have a partner. I will post my updates and who knows maybe even show you all the stuff I have shoved hidden in all the drawers/closets in my house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok...I'm with you! I will start tonight!

Terri said...

I'm a little late getting on board, but I am in as well. I don't have any excuse for lack of room, yet my closets are bursting at the seam...count me in! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails