Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Random....Just plain random!!

First of all....Is August over yet??

Hottest August on record here in good ol' AZ!! And I am over it!! After about noon I have no desire to leave the house at all. And if it wasn't for the fact that I have to pick up Thomas...I wouldn't!!

I am counting down the days until we are in cooler weather. The whole family is headed to Portland next Thursday for a pretty special party...


My Aunty Bubs and Uncle Jim are celebrating what few make it too...50 YEARS of marriage! I truly am over the moon excited!

Four more days and I hit another pregnancy milestone...16 weeks. Well, I guess it really isn't a milestone but it does put me four weeks from finding out whether Little Ick is a boy or girl!! I really wish I could be patient enough to just find out on the big day...but I'm not.

The kids are a month into school, Thomas still loving it...Taylor not so much. She tells me every morning that she really doesn't want to go. Of course the good mom that I am I just tell her that it is go to school or go to the doctor!! So far...school is winning.

Moving right along....

I am so excited that we are only one week from the official start of this...


I just love football season...period...no explanation needed!! You either get it or you don't!!

And as a bonus...the start of football season also means the premiers of all my favorite shows.







Just to name a few!!

Oh...

September is looking to be a darn good month if I do say so myself!!

But...

Because I love ya...

I am going to share one more thing!!

Most of the time commercials on TV are good for one thing...bathroom breaks. And really 95% of the time they are seen in FF on my DVR.

BUT...

Sometimes you do actually watch a commercial and sometimes it even makes you laugh.

I will leave you with this...



You either laugh or you don't!! I laugh EVERY time!!

1 comment:

~Kelli Marie said...

BEST. COMMERCIAL. EVER. Hahaha! Shaun White Hoodies...and DENIM. I wish I could have seen it at Target on 25 TV screens at once...coincidence? ITHINKNOT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails