I love that I can use this blog as my journal and share with my friends and family at the same time.
I am officially 14 weeks today and feeling pretty good.
Here's what's good:
I feel awesome in the morning/early afternoon usually.
I am craving a green salad with ranch almost every night with dinner.
Taylor is so happy about this baby it makes me happy.
Cleaning and organizing are on my mind 24/7, but not in a bad way at all.
My NOOKcolor... I really do not know how I could ever live without it now.
Here's what I could do without:
Lack of sleep. I wish I could nap during the day because I get about 2 hours of solid sleep at night and the rest is spent tossing and turning.
I do not remember being this emotional the last two pregnancies. I cry at least once a day. I won't even tell you some of the things that are making me cry.
The in between stage I am starting to get with my clothes. Rubberbands have become a must have in my purse.
As an extension of the previous...my boobs getting bigger. Have already had to buy all new bras and still have a ways to go. OVER IT!!! Was that TMI?? Oh what do I care this is my blog I can say what I want!
Whining...my fuse seems to have gotten significantly shorter lately and the kids whining/fighting is off the charts.
All in all though pregnancy = good!! Only 26ish weeks to go. Yippie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment