
I never could have imagined how my life would be changed. I have learned so much from being a mom, but even more from having a little boy. He will always be my baby, but sometimes it is hard to tell between the SportsCenter and deodorant...yes I said deodorant. We'll talk about that another time.

I asked Thomas a few questions this morning and I thought I would share what he said...
1. Favorite Color: Red
2. Favorite Food: Chicken
3. Favorite Treat: Cupcakes (but I kind of think this was because he was holding 24 for his class)
4. Favorite Movie: Cars 2
5. Favorite Thing To Do: Ride his bike (again I think he said this because a brand new 20" bike was sitting in my living room)
6. Favorite Sport: Football
7. Favorite Team: Seahawks
8. My sister is...the best! (This made me stop writing just so I could laugh)
9. My dad is...good to me! (Although this is not untrue, it is just hilarious that this was his answer) I expected something like "the best golfer"
10. My mom is...special to me! (Of course I am, but I think he meant to give the answer that he gave for #8)
Happy Birthday Thomas!! We love you!!!
4 comments:
too cute! happy birthday to your little man!
Happy Birthday Thomas!!!! We hope your party is wonderful. Sending you lots of hugs from the HARDING'S!!!!!!!! We miss you
SO cute. Happy birthday Tommy Touchdown!! :)
Your kids are adorable :) I never did find the Opal apples at my Safeway, I have another SW near me, I am going to look there~hopefully I can find them. I have been eating Honey Crisp, which are pretty good, but not like the ones I grew up with straight from the orchard in CT. Have a Fabulous weekend!!!
Post a Comment