Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh Baby Baby!!

OK so the official count is 52 days!!

52 days until my official due date of February 18th!!

I have been so busy with all things Christmas and all things Thomas/Taylor that the baby has definitely been on the back burner.

If I am being completely honest the second I found out what I was having during the last two pregnancies I was out the next day buying clothes and all things baby!

This time has been the exact opposite.

I have a stroller, swing and crib!! And thanks to two of my girlfriends Sarah and Jody I have some baby clothes. Otherwise my baby stock pile is pretty slim.

Yesterday I when I was at Target with the kids I bought my first official baby purchase...

Photobucket

The kids helped me pick this little outfit out and yes...those are little ears on the top of the hoodie.

I have now officially caught the baby bug and should be ready by the time this baby makes her grand entrance!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails