I cannot tell you how excited I am for my moms 2nd Annual Cookie Decorating Party!!
Why??
Why you ask??
Because it involves my kids in absolutely no way whatsoever. Don't mistake that for not wanting to spend time with my kids or loving this time of year any less because I have kids...in fact just the opposite. I have grown to love the holidays in a whole new way since having kids, but I need some me time.
What better way than friends, food, Christmas music, a fun gift exchange and maybe a sip of sangria...
For now though...
I will get back to my post.
This week has been jam packed. I would say it was really just a continuation of last week. Last Sunday I had two photo shoots and needed to finish decorating...glad to say I accomplished both.
Monday was Thomas' holiday performance for school. I am not sure what was funnier...the actual performance or my sister and her lack of patience for the couple 100 K-5th graders.
Wednesday was Thomas' birthday and we celebrated with a good ol' fashion trip to Red Robin...YUM!!! He had a great day and loved every single one of his presents.
Friday night was Taylor's holiday performance for school and like Thomas' it went good only difference though...I thought I would be super mom and volunteer. I can check that off my bucket list. I am just not cut out for more than a couple toddlers at one time.
This morning was Taylor's Christmas dance recital. We took a few steps backwards in the actual performance category...although she made up for it in the cuteness category. In case you forgot what her costume was last year just take a look here. The dance was a little faster and she didn't quite keep up. She was still the cutest girl on stage and I was proud all the same.
To end the week tomorrow I have two photo shoots in the morning and Thomas' birthday party tomorrow afternoon.
Now do you see why I am looking forward to my moms party??
Here are a few pics of my Taylor...
Thomas got the short end of the stick on pics this week. I got nothin of him.



No comments:
Post a Comment