In return for some very good behavior during some SUPER boring errands I had to run I told the kids I would take them to feed the ducks.
I will be honest when I say that it really could have gone either way. Sometimes bribery just does not work and no matter what I offer them they can't be good long enough to make it to whatever it was.
Well today they did it!!
They listened...refrained from whining...and most of all just made my errands quick and easy.
They were so excited that they actually smiled (well kind of) for me when I asked.
Apparently Cookie needed a little snack too because I caught her taking a bite of the bread.
Even mommy had fun and as if the good behavior during my errands wasn't enough...there was absolutely no complaining when the bread was gone and it was time to leave.
Seriously?? Who's kids are these?









No comments:
Post a Comment