Monday, December 26, 2011

New Digs

If you asked the kids they would probably tell you that their favorite Christmas gifts were all the toys. However, if you ask mom which gifts I like the best...well it is always all the new clothes they get.

Usually by Christmas the pajamas are a few inches too short...the winter clothing selection is limited and therefor worn often and well...it is just plain time for some new digs.

The day after Christmas I am usually pulling all sorts of tags and lacing new shoes!!

Thomas got three new pairs of shoes and you have never met a boy that gets more excited over shoes. His first request after getting out of the shower was "Mom, can I wear my new shoes?"

Of course...

Photobucket

Taylor gets a little less excited (OK she really couldn't care less about most of the clothes/shoes), but today she did request to wear her new Minnie Mouse shirt from her Aunt KiKi!!

Photobucket

Of course first she had to take her daily bath and for the first time in FOREVER I didn't have to force her to get out of the bathtub...she was so excited to wear her new Hello Kitty robe she got out all on her own.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I suspect the entire week will be filled with new outfits and new shoes!!

On a completely different subject...


I learned yesterday that Nook Apps finally included Words With Friends and can I just say I am obsessed.

I suck!!!

But I am obsessed!!

If you want to play with me I am.... Meliss0311 and you will probably win!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails