Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Boutique, The Big Guy and Elfy!!

I am happy to report that the Holiday Boutique was a success!! Glue gun burns and lack of sleep aside...I am so glad that I took it on. My ultimate goal was to raise money for the school and we did!! As an added bonus I hosted a table of my own with all of my hair clips and a few new additions and sold quite a bit.

Here is my table...


And here is my latest creation (thanks to my mom)...


My mom had a table right next to me selling blocks (see here they are SOOO cute) and cookies of course...



Tom brought the kids by to see the Big Guy...Thankfully no tears!!!


Thomas wants an electric scooter and Taylor wants a guitar!! No surprises there...thank goodness. I am not sure with all that is going on this month I can handle last minute changes to the lists.

But speaking of surprises though...

Elfy is back this year (Our Family Elf on the Shelf). He has stepped up his game this year and is getting quite creative. The kids are loving it. They wake up early every morning going on the search.


One morning he had completely cleaned up and organized the kids' play kitchen...I told them it was probably to teach them how things should be cleaned up everyday!! They totally bought it!

The next night he did a little playing of his own and attempted to put together Taylor's princess puzzle. Apparently it was too hard!!



The kids thought this was hilarious!!

Elfy is having a lot of fun so far and the kids are eating it up!!

I need to find something to take his place the other 11 months out of the year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that the event went good for you! I know how much hard work you put into it...I wish I wouldn't have had to work so I could have come and bought some stuff. Especially a set of those blocks from your mom! Congrats girl!! Your hard work made the event successful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails