However my Taylor...she LOVES taking baths. She would take one everyday twice a day if I let her.
Usually it is a good time for folding laundry because 9 times out of 10 she tells me to leave the bathroom while she is in there. Most of the time she is singing or just talking to herself, but sometimes it gets really quiet. Any parent knows that kids and silence do not go hand in hand. Of course it is the silence that gets me curious and...
This is usually how I find her!

She thinks it is hilarious that only her face pops out of the water and even more funny that she can't hear me when she is under the water. I do not think it is as funny and fall for it every time.
1 comment:
Girl after my own heart. Bubbles ARE awesome!
Post a Comment