...is not a large house by any means but it works. It works when I am not tripping over every toy my kids have.
Thomas has been doing A LOT of back-talking lately. And arguing is out of control. Now I know that this is probably not breaking news with a 4 yr old, but nevertheless it is annoying. We are trying to get it under control, but things are not going very well.
It boiled over yesterday when I asked him repeatedly to clean up his toys and rather than listening he did everything but clean up. I finally got so mad that rather than yelling I just grabbed a black garbage bag and started loading them up.
Let me tell you that he flipped out. "Mommy why are you doing that?"
He still has not gotten his toys back and the future isn't looking too bright.
If it makes me a MEAN mom to want the toys contained in their bedrooms...well
OH WELL I DON"T CARE!!
2 comments:
AMEN Sister!!!! And the worst part about little boys is that regardless of the toy, it seems to come with a million litte pieces. Why can't they just be into dolls? I look forward to Ashton being naughty because I take away the toy that has the most parts... and just for that brief 24 hours, I have a semi-clean house, and less chance of breaking my neck. Am I a terrible Mom for this? :-)
augh! I am going through the exact same thing with ava right now...she's been HORRIBLE lately. I'm almost at my breaking point, it's been hard to play mr nice guy.
We do a "good girl" chart where if she's good, she puts a sticker on in the morning and at night time. If she gets 2 stickers per day, she gets some candy before bed...bribes work for her...but I think I might have to get a little more creative as she's catching on...
Post a Comment