I have absolutely no clue how many people actually read my blog (I hope its LOTS and LOTS), but I really don't care. It is my way of getting all the craziness in my life out. Sort of like purging I guess and I feel horrible when I go a day (or more) without blogging.
So before I turn myself over to the TV for LOST I thought I would post a little quick update.
After my rant about my lack of shoes last week, I have two new pairs of heels. I absolutely LOVE them and cannot wait to wear them. It probably won't be until our trip to Vegas, but that's OK. My hubby thinks they look like stripper shoes, but what does he know. I will take a pic and you can judge.
We had the Harding's over for Superbowl Sunday and it was totally crazy as usual.
I made a new type of hair bow which I am super excited about...I am such a dork I know, but oh well! Anyway, I spent my morning making bows and my afternoon buying more ribbon.
Oh and for a brief moment (OK the last week) I thought I might be pregnant. No this is not my way of telling you all that I am. I am NOT!
OK that about sums it up!! I shall leave you now and check in later.
2 comments:
I think you need to post a pic of your "stripper" shoes and let your blog friends decide!! Good for you, I want new heels...but they wouldn't get much use here in Bend!
You are so talented! I was inspired by you the other day and made some hair clips for my niece (with major help from my mom!).
Post a Comment