Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You decide...


So what do you think??

Hubby asks me... "How many pairs of stripper shoes are you going to buy?"

Me..."First of all they are not stripper shoes and second...as many as I want."

Maybe it is just the fact that 360 days out of the year I am mommy 24/7 and rarely do my days call for a pair of shoes that look like this.

Whatever, I am ready to have a closet full of these shoes.

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

you GO girl. love em!

Terri said...

LOVE them, hope you have a cute outfit to go with...if not, you better go buy that too!

Anonymous said...

i agree with your mom, if i wasn't so old i would have a pair or lots!! just think i would finally be as tall as the rest of you, or not!!

love, bubs

Anonymous said...

tell your hubby strippers make pretty big tips, so to put his money where his mouth is!!

love again,

bubs

Blyth Family Blog said...

Yup, just like I thought, don't look like stripper shoes at all!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails