...into our lives on a typical Wednesday. If I haven't told you (I probably have, as I tell everyone) my days start very early because my Thomas DOES NOT sleep in. Now add to that he is a closet eater...OK fine he absolutely does not hide his eating at all...he just prefers to help himself to the pantry, refrigerator and anything that might be on the counter IE: an entire pan of LARGE blueberry muffins. Yes, he once devoured 6 EXTRA large muffins in one sitting. So once he is up, so am I.
Anyway...our days start earlier than most and usually by 9am I have put someone on timeout, cleaned up a mess that I didn't make and asked myself "Is it really only 9am?" at least five times.
My favorite days of the week are Monday, Wednesday and Friday...why you may ask?? Well, Thomas has preschool these days and I admit wholeheartedly that I enjoy this time. We both do, but for two totally different reasons. I still have my darling Taylor who usually isn't very cooperative during this time, but enjoy just the same because one screaming child is always better than two.
Thankfully Taylor still takes one good nap a day and it can pretty much be on my schedule. If she is driving me nuts early...nap time falls around 11am. If she is good...nap time falls right around the time I am taking Thomas to school.
Anyway...our days start earlier than most and usually by 9am I have put someone on timeout, cleaned up a mess that I didn't make and asked myself "Is it really only 9am?" at least five times.
My favorite days of the week are Monday, Wednesday and Friday...why you may ask?? Well, Thomas has preschool these days and I admit wholeheartedly that I enjoy this time. We both do, but for two totally different reasons. I still have my darling Taylor who usually isn't very cooperative during this time, but enjoy just the same because one screaming child is always better than two.
Thankfully Taylor still takes one good nap a day and it can pretty much be on my schedule. If she is driving me nuts early...nap time falls around 11am. If she is good...nap time falls right around the time I am taking Thomas to school.
This was when nap time came today, but that was A-OK with me. It really only means if I want to do any shopping I carry her around. Carrying dead weight is way better than fighting her in a cart.
The weather has been beautiful this week, so we have spent lots of time outside. Today I was taking pics for my etsy and turned around to snap some shots of the kids. Apparently Taylor had some shoe issues...
But have no fear her big brother is here!!!
Oh and yes Taylor is wearing skinny jeans.
Today our day ended with a bike ride with daddy. Mommy stayed home to enjoy my sandwich (I think I might be getting sick...oh I hope not) in peace. Tomorrow we get to do it all over again.
Side note...I tried to get an end of day photo, but...big surprise no cooperation.
2 comments:
My favorite part of this post was reading about Thomas eating all those muffins! He's awesome! Just be happy he eats...Ava will take 2 hours to eat her dinner. It's beginning to really bother me!
Loving the skinny jeans, and loving the fact that YOU ARE SO REAL.
Post a Comment