Monday, February 1, 2010

$$ Tree

Until I moved to Arizona I had no idea the absolute greatness I had been missing, maybe my whole life. Now don't get me wrong I had HEARD about this place, in fact I even think I drove past one on a trip to the beach once.

You know...one of those places that you stare at driving slowly by...thinking...
I wonder what you can buy for

$1

Yes I said... $1

The Dollar Store or more specifically the DollarTree

This is one of my FAVORITE stores and let me tell you that you can get some great things there.

So before picking Thomas up from preschool I made a little detour. I thought I would share what I bought because if you have these stores near you and you have not been in one WELL YOU SHOULD!

Those of you that already shop here, well you can just appreciate with me these great finds.

1. Bubble Bath (disregard flavor name)


OK now I don't get to use this stuff as often as I would like, but I always have it on hand. It works as good as any other I have ever tried and its a huge bottle for just...
$1

2. Air Fresheners


Now I have not tried these before, but I thought they would be perfect for under the cupboards my bathrooms. And bonus... they were only $0.50.

3. Gum


My hubby chews A LOT of gum. These are packs of two, so you are getting four packs of gum for just...
$1

4. Flossers


These are probably my MOST favorite invention ever. If these had been around when I was a kid, there is a slight possibility I would have flossed when my dentist told me too.

5. Kids plates and cups


These are THE best! Any parent of toddlers can tell you that kids get excited over just about ANYTHING that is JUST for them. So it is really killing two birds with one stone. New nice little plates for the kids and they think its a present. HEEHEE!

6. Foil pans


I use these pans for quite a bit, but I am not a fan of the price of them. This is a 2 pack.


OK so there you have it, my trip to DollarTree! 11 items for $11.19!!! WooHoo!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

yup, love it too! i'm always amazed by how much i spend in there though... those dollar items add up!

Blyth Family Blog said...

ha, I go in there too, with my head down so nobody sees me.
Ps...this is where I got my pregnancy tests for both kids...yup $1 and they were all correct!!! best dollar I ever spent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails