OK I have never blogged about this before, but I have a guilty pleasure and I am going public today...
I watch GENERAL HOSPITAL religiously!! Yes the soap opera for those of you that live in a bubble without TV.
It is just so good right now I had to post. I DVR it everyday and watch it right before Tom gets home from work while I am trying to wind the kids down.
Am I the only one out there with this guilty pleasure?? I hope not because if ever they cancel this soap opera I think I might be devastated.
2 comments:
You're a nerd. But I was too...I used to watch Passions....until it was canceled and they put it on the Soap channel that I don't have.
Nope...you're not. I watch it every day too. And you are right...it is SO good right now :-)
Post a Comment