Well, for the first time in a few weeks I was actually productive during naptime. I look forward to naptime everyday (it is mandatory for my little ones), but usually find myself purusing blogs, etsy and ebay rather than doing anything productive. Today though, I managed to do a little purusing and a lot of crafting (mainly hairclips). I poor myself into a project and then poof... I get sidetracked and never go back. I am happy to say that I am rapidly making hairclips again. I even purchased the cutest
ribbon on ebay the other day and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I try to price my ribbon out at no more than $0.75 cents a yard and even that is a little high, but I could not resist this ebayers site. I bought the
animal prints and the
punk princess, but could have picked quite a few others. Who knows maybe I will.
I even took the leap today and started posting my hairclips on etsy. I certainly am not the only one that makes hairclips, so my hope is that mine are just cute enough and different enough that someone notices and buys. I'll keep you posted. I figure what have I got to loose? If nothing else I will have hundreds of hairclips for Taylor.
My weekend will be full of work and Tom is leaving town again (this time for pleasure not work), quick question: When is it my turn to leave him home with the kids?? Anyway, my hope is too stay in this productive mode, I have a few other projects I need to start and finish.
Thought I would share one of my "Patriotic" hairclips....Have a good weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment