Monday, June 1, 2009

I am pulling my hair out!!!

It's official, my kids have taken a few steps back. Lets start with Thomas, he is on my last nerve and he knows it (doesn't care, but knows it). He does not listen to anyone and when you tell him to do something, he either ignores you or does the opposite. I absolutely do not know what to do. There are moments when I want to cry because it is so frustrating. I do not deny that I tend to be a yeller, but trust me I try using many different tones before I result to yelling. At times it feels like all I do is yell and I hate it.

Now on to my darling Taylor, or should I say my darling "I'm only happy when mommy is holding me" Taylor. A few weeks ago I would have told you that things were improving by leaps and bounds, I was able to craft and she would just sit on the floor next to me and play. Today has been by far the worst day in months. She has cried more today than not and I am not lying. She only wants to be held by me and literally screams and holds onto me when I put her down. It just cannot be like this. Part of me feels like she just does not feel that great, but it is any one's guess what is wrong because she has no symptoms of any illness.

The only reason I am able to be posting right now is because I just put both of them down for naps.

We started swim lessons today and well, that went just as great as the rest of my day so far. Thomas cried, no wait screamed the first 15 minutes of his 30 minute class. Screamed so loud I would have put money on the neighbors thinking we were beating him. He has gone to the same teacher for 3 years now and never cried in the past, cross your fingers that tomorrow goes better.

Well enough of my ranting, I am off to lay in silence hoping naps last for a few hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can the two cutest kids in the world be such pisses?

love bubs

Blyth Family Blog said...

Oh, I can honestly say I know just how you feel!! I just mentioned in my last post about how Ava dosen't listen to me at all anymore, why do they have these terrible phases??? Hope your day is going a little bit better!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails