When you have parents who will cook the whole meal for you. Sunday night we went over to my parents house for homemade Chinese food. My parents were very cute cooking all the things we like. When we got to the house this is what we found....

Neither of my kids recognized their crazy Papa. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him in his apron and matching chef's hat. The food was delicious and because my parents were quite proud I had to capture some pics of the food as well.



It was all great, but the fried rice reminded me of when my good friend Maynard's mom used to make it and I would gobble it up. Homemade really is the best. There was more food of course, but I didn't think you needed a picture of everything. I think you get the idea of how excited we were.
No comments:
Post a Comment