I am hoping to take a trip to Las Vegas in the next month or so, but we will see. I am not sure if we can swing it with time off of work and my VERY helpful babysitters (mom and dad:) My sis is going one weekend in June and my parents are going again the last weekend in June. Which brings me to the thing I never told/showed you all.....
For those of you that may not know this, I have been known to use the same purse until the strap falls off. Unlike my sister and even my mom for that matter, I do not own too many purses nor do I change my purse often. I sometimes wish I was the kind of girl who did this, but I don't and I probably never will. This would be the reason that, although I do not NEED a nice Coach purse, it does make sense that I have one. It gets its use from me. I once bought a nice Dooney and Burke purse and it is laughable how small it is. I wore it proud, but it was a joke that not even a wallet fit in it. I will say that I love my purse and it the perfect size, small enought that I can find my wallet, big enough I can carry an extra diaper and wipes. Thanks Mom and Dad!!
Hope you all have a nice Memorial Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment