Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's nice to know

...that there are still honest people in the world. Long story short, when I got home from work on Monday I was sitting on the couch and for some reason I scratched my wrist, while doing so I realized that the bracelet that I never take off was gone. Of course I immediately freaked out. I am not sure that there is anyone that doesn't know what I do, but if you don't I work for Safeway and the way things have been lately all I do is stand in a checkstand. Well this includes bagging groceries and in my heart of hearts I knew that the bracelet had probably fell off in someones bag never to be seen again.

Well one of the girls from work left me a message today that a customer brought it back. It is a very nice diamond bracelet and although I would like to think that anyone would return it, I know this is not the case. I am just thankful that the bag it fell into was of an honest person. Good karma people!!!

WOULD YOU RETURN SOMETHING THAT FELL IN YOUR GROCERY BAG????

1 comment:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Thanks for reminding me that there are still honest people in the world . . . good to know. Glad you got your bracelet back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails