So I certainly don't want anyone to think that I am complaining, but I think the hot weather has officially arrived in good ole Arizona and it is here to stay. It was 100 degrees yesterday and again today and the 5 day forecast calls for 100 everyday. Now don't get me wrong I would not trade my Arizona heat for Washington rain, but when you live here you know that once you have a few days consecutively over 100 it will be a long time before there is any sign of a cool down. I would give anything for remote start on my car on days like this.
On a completely different note my parents left for Las Vegas this morning and I am totally jealous. There is no denying in my family one of the places we all love best is Las Vegas and when any one of us gets to go it usually makes everyone else jealous. They are staying at my alltime favorite hotel The Golden Nugget (old Vegas downtown). This is where Tom and I got married and it was a very pleasant surprise that when we chose to get married in Vegas all of our friends and family joined us. It was great!! Anyway, they are celebrating my moms birthday and if that isn't a good enough present, she will be coming home to an even bigger one. I will post pics tomorrow, as I am the one that has to go oversee the "transformation" if you will. I can say all of this because I know she left her laptop at home.
Changing topics once again, I took the kids shopping today (when it is this hot we are pretty much inside the middle part of the day). JCPenny sent me a $10 off coupon any purchase of $10 or more, who can pass this up? It is free money and because the lady that used to live in my house never transferred all of her mail, I got two. Anyone that does not take advantage of this kind of stuff is crazy. This would probably be why both of my children have closets full of clothes and my closet (although it is full) has nothing "new". Kids clothes are way cheaper!!
No comments:
Post a Comment