Wednesday, November 27, 2013

iPhone Photo Dump


From top left:
1.  Morning errands with my girls!
2.  I did my decorating before Thanksgiving this year...the kids were so excited!
3.  All she wants to do is TOUCH the ornaments...can't wait to put up the big tree!
4.  Gettin' in the spirit with Santa hats and Christmas Mickey and Minnie!
5.  Some days just eating lunch is exhausting!!
6.  My in-laws sent us this beautiful cornucopia arrangement for Thanksgiving!  So fun to get flowers!
7.  I had to take a pic of my grocery receipt...I spent $253...but I SAVED $340!!!  60%
8.  I whipped up these cute invites for Thomas' birthday!  Invitations are my new favorite thing to whip up!
9.  When I'm consumed with the computer...this is the kind of mess that Tatum makes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe thomas is eight already!!!! where does the time go????? love the pics. happy thanksgiving, everybody be careful if your out andabout. love you guys

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails