Another week come and gone!!
From top left:
1. My friend JoJo convinced me to try Blue Bell ice cream finally and OMG!!! If you haven't...you should!!
2. Did a little thrifting this week and found this cute little moose to add to my collection!
3. I always see fun kitchen items during the holidays, but think it is not practical to spend money on bowls that I will ONLY use during Christmas...but for $2.99 who could pass?
4. Dollar Tree does it again!! Fun candy canes that I hope to use along my walkway.
5. $1.00 off my gas and I was almost under $2 a gallon...
6. Which meant...a cheap fill up!!!! WOOHOO!!
7. Helping a friend with some birthday party favors!
8. I took the kids to the zoo on Saturday by myself so this was the only picture with me in it.
9. She is trouble!!

No comments:
Post a Comment