We packed snow gear for the whole family and lunch for the road and
I have to tell you that it was actually an AWESOME day and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Oh don't worry there was plenty of complaining and whining, but for once I chose to ignore all of it. I smiled and laughed and decided that I would make the best out of the day. My kids are sun babies and the fact of the matter is...it's going to take them a while to understand what cold weather means, but for now I will give them a break.
We came home with a very Charlie Brown Christmas Tree and although I can't put any HEAVY ornaments on it...I wouldn't trade it.
There they are!! My family all ready for tree hunting!! Thank goodness for the sled because I'm pretty sure neither of my girls would have made it.
So nice that both Thomas and Taylor can work my camera because it means occasionally I can be on the other side of the lens.
Isn't that a beautiful tree that my family is standing in front of? Well that is NOT our tree!! We thought it was, but it wasn't!!
Another tree that from a distance had potential, but my hubby was not a fan. So this is also NOT our tree!!
Seriously this girl makes us laugh a hundred times a day. Point a camera in her direction and this is the face you instantly get!! Her "Cheese" face!!
There she is!!
Stay tuned for the big reveal!!

















2 comments:
OMG!!!! meliss these pics. and the story behind them are priceless!!!!! love you guys!!!!
what great pictures and a wonderful tradition to start!
Post a Comment