I haven't been a great blogger lately as my sister so kindly pointed out yesterday. She's right, so I am not even going to bore you with my lame excuses. I will just jump right into catching up...
Thomas and Taylor both finished soccer and football a couple weeks ago and unlike AZ...they won't be back at it until the end of March. Apparently REAL winter weather prevents outdoor sports during the months of December-March. One of the many things that make me miss sunny AZ!
Anyhoo...
I took very few pics this season, but figured I better share the couple I did take. I blame this entirely on Tatum and the fact that the kids' games were always at the same time, so Tom and I were rarely together. These were from the last games of the season. The Championships to be exact...Thomas' team was playing to stay out of last and Taylor's team was playing for first!
Before their games started the head of i9 sports announced each team and the kids got to run through a fog machine and break through a banner...unfortunately I did not make it in time to record Thomas, but I did get Taylor's team!
It's always fun watching Thomas play football, but it was really fun this season getting to watch them both. And Taylor is really excited for the next season...too bad she has to wait a while.




No comments:
Post a Comment