A little from this week and a little from last week!!
1. Seriously this girl...she is a decent mixture of sweet and sour!! She was sweet this fine morning!
2. Finished up editing The Tavenner's Family pics! Love this family!
3. Tatum's favorite thing to do lately...get into all of my ribbon!
4. Thing 1 and Thing 2 patiently waiting for their blizzards!
5. If I am being honest I told them I would take them for a treat because I wanted one for myself!
6. We baked my hubby a cake for his birthday! Best part...licking the bowl!
7. For the first time in FOREVER we got a babysitter and went out...where to? The casino of course!
8. I wish I could just buck up the money and buy all new ornaments...I love all these fun colors!
9. She said NOT to put this on my blog...SO I DID!!

2 comments:
Love the pics! As usual!
we loved the pics. and hope you had a great night at the casino!!!! love you guys, Bubs
Post a Comment