There are things that will forever be constant in my life...
My love for General Hospital!
My love for sweets!!
My love for shopping!!
Just to name a few!
But besides those wonderful things...this summer I have found a few OTHER things I love!!
Please let it be a lie that this is "LIMITED EDITION"...or maybe not. This ice cream is AMAZING!! I mean I could eat the entire pint if I had the right excuse. Oh who am I kidding?? I DO NOT need a "good" excuse to eat the whole pint.
Thanks to my mom...a bag of these lasts maybe a day in my pantry. At least this snack is a little better for me than the above. Have you tried these?? You should...they come in way more flavors, but these are my favorite. $1.00 at Safeway this week!!
If I am not drinking water...THIS is what's in my cup!! The only person I have to share with is Taylor, but if you know her...you know she isn't the best when it comes to sharing.
I have found a few new shows on TV that have done an excellent job of filling space until all of my fall shows return.
There is a new show on ABC called Motive and I love it!! I like it because there are no ongoing story lines...just a simple crime show with a start and a finish!!
Thanks to my oh so favorite morning television The TODAY Show...I found out about this show. It's on CNBC on Tuesday nights. It's about a guy (lol...can't remember his name) who invests millions to save failing companies.
And of course...my guilty pleasure of every summer... Big Brother might be the worst reality show out there, but I can't stop watching!! Thankfully my mom and sister watch as well so we can chat about all of the idiots on the show!! If you watch then you know exactly what I am talking about...if you don't...DON'T START!!
AND...
Although there are tons of great songs on the radio right now. Tons better than this one I know...but when this song comes on...my Taylor sings her heart out!! She thinks she knows every word, but I am 99.9% positive some of the words she is saying are not even words at all. Oh well...her mom has been known to botch a song here and there!!





2 comments:
Lol...hopefully she is not learning the lyrics from watching the video. Not exactly 5 year old viewing material! Love her!
hi mellis. love the song and would love to hear taylor sing to it, try and vidio that, be sure to share with us if she does!!!!!loved all the pics. this week keep up the good work. love you guys, auntie bubs
Post a Comment