Sunday, July 28, 2013

iPhone Photo Dump

Another week come and gone. 


From top left:
1.  Last Saturday it was 1/2 price day at the Goodwill and I scored these matching beauties for $3.00 each.  
2.  Sunday we took a drive to the outlet malls to pick up something for my dad, but the drive called for HIS and HERS!!
3.  She absolutely loves trying to drink the water while the bath is filling up!
4.  If you can't find Tatum...check the dog kennel...she likes to hang out in there!
5.  If you can't find Thomas...check out front...he rarely comes inside if he doesn't have too.
6.  Tom found Tatum stuck in the fabric cube that usually is filled with toys...she was perfectly content.
7.  Mile High Stadium...My sis and I will be there at the end of August the Broncos/Cardinals preseason game.
8.  Keep her happy and busy if you want to enjoy a meal out!!
9.  I finished my weekend off with a little more thrifting...Do you love my new JELLIES?

Happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails