Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Bunny Chasing and Bike Riding
I have to admit having an iPhone has made me completely lazy when it comes to taking pictures with my "Good" camera. I used to lug that thing EVERYWHERE! You know because I have shown you all of the wonderful places I have whipped it out for a shot or two. Now...I think..."Should I grab it?"...Nah...I have my phone. But then I end up wishing I had it.
This morning was the perfect overcast morning for some pics and I happened to be in the mood to chase Tatum around the yard. When she gets out that front door she gets as far away from it as possible. She knows when I go in...so does she!!
Lucky for her our bunnies stuck around a little later than usual this morning. She loves to get as close to them as possible.
She finally managed to chase it off. I'm not sure the bunny likes her screaming at it. It was a perfect morning...one of the last as school starts on Monday!
Do you see those adorable shoes on her feet? We got more than just junk mail yesterday!! 6 pairs of Toms thanks to my wonderful mom who braved the 100+ degree warehouse sale I found in AZ for her and my sister to check out!! 3 pair for Tatum, 2 pair for Taylor and one for me!! Nothin' cuter!! Here's a little close up!
Adorable right?!
On another note...I have been forgetting to mention this, but I have been posting to my crafty blog lately, so don't forget to hop over there and see what else I have been up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
You have such a cute family! Wow..looks so green and pretty there! Good luck to the kiddos on their firsr day of school! :)
Post a Comment