Another fun, productive, busy week!! Now only three days until Aunt KiKi comes!!! Next weeks photo dump is sure to be much more exciting, so stay tuned!! In the meantime...here is a bit of last week!
From top left:
1. Taylor always makes good use out of my scrap paper to create her own masterpieces!
2. Things were gettin' a little messy (which usually means I am being productive), but I needed to stop and organize.
3. Love my mornings with the girls!
4. A 2 minute walk to the bus stop takes Tatum and I a good 15 min...she likes to stop A LOT!
5. A friend in the neighborhood and I took our 6 kids to Chuck E Cheese...3 kids under 20 months! Tatum loved it!
6. I spent my Saturday cleaning the house and tackling this VERY messy mail/junk area!!
7. Tom surprised me with a new beverage dispenser...for those that don't know...you can see here what happened to my old one! I can't wait to try this one out...it's a doubler!!
8. Love a good rainbow after a quick rainstorm!
9. All ready for a week of lunches for Thomas! I am NO supermom, but it makes me feel a little closer when I am ahead of the game like this!

No comments:
Post a Comment