TGIF!!
I have never been so glad to say those 4 letters.
It was officially my first week with the kids by myself. If I were to place a score on how the week went I would say that we were a solid 7!! Room for improvement, but no major flubs.
But I am tired!! Oh I am very tired!!
I thought I would spend the week laying low and getting things done around the house, but I am pretty sure I did everything BUT that.
I started the week with some early Monday morning shopping with just Tatum while the kids were in school. It was early release for Thomas, so I treated the kids to pizza at their favorite pizza place for lunch.
Tuesday was dance class for Taylor and since Nana would be picking her up from dance she was extra excited to go. But not before taking a picture with her sister and the crown she insisted upon putting on her head...
Get used to this Tatum...I foresee a few more dress-up sessions in your future!!


Baseball practice started this week and is now consuming two nights a week. So much for having a break from sports. Wednesday I did get a little bit of house work done, but only enough to sugarcoat the fact that as Tom walked in the door...I walked out to go play Bingo!!
It was his first night with all 3 kids by himself!! Long story short...house was still standing when I got home and all 3 were fast asleep!! He survived!
Thursday we were busy again...Starbucks...the duck pond...the mall with Nana...Costco...and baseball practice!!





Our attempt at a timed picture while we were at the duck pond...crooked but we are both in the shot so it works!
And today was the last day of school before a very long Spring Break. The girls and I shopped, picked Thomas up from school, went on a bike ride and played outside.



It was a pretty darn good first 5 days, but I am tired and currently counting down the minutes 'til it is bedtime. I might just poor myself my first glass of Sangria since having Tatum!!
No comments:
Post a Comment