To this...
I have absolutely no other excuse for being MIA!!
Last Thursday I took the plunge and bought an iphone and it is seriously the most addicting thing EVER!!
Although I have not posted in a while I have still been taking pics so here is my first ever photo dump!! I took all of these pics on my new phone and thought I would share!!
Top left to bottom right...
1. If you don't know already Tom and I live so far out that we pass farm land everyday
2. Monday the temps dropped around here and I had to get the boots out one more time
3. But the weather did not stop me and Thomas from doing a little shopping and I picked up some tanks..a staple in my closet
4. Taylor checking her hair before dance class
5. Thomas pushed her right to sleep
6. Good behavior warrants Yogurt Jungle
7. A rare moment lately...awake and NOT crying!
8. What do you think of the BlUE pants my sis bought me for my birthday? She says I need to be a "Cool" mom!
9. 1 month doc appt. today...not very happy girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment