Tuesday, March 13, 2012

At Least 4 Good Reasons To Love 32

Sunday was my 32nd birthday and although I wasn't jumping out of a plane or partying in Las Vegas it was just as great!

I woke up to a card that played The Chicken Song and two balloons...Spongebob and Hello Kitty!! I will let you guess who picked them out, but I am pretty sure you can figure it out!

My parents always do a birthday dinner, but since I have picky kids and Red Robin didn't sound that great to me...I opted for a birthday brunch, brunch at The Cheesecake Factory to be exact. It was delicious and a great start to our day.

We took Tatum to my parents, played with the puppies and then took Thomas and Taylor to play mini golf and ice cream!!

Photobucket
The kids were so excited to be doing something THEY wanted to do!!

Photobucket
We chose to ignore the rules...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After our intense round of mini golf...we stopped for Frozen Yogurt!!

We picked up Tatum and while I snuck out to get my nails done Tom and the kids baked me a cake.

Photobucket
Can you tell which one really wanted cake?

Photobucket
32 candles was too many...so we went with 6!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meliss, it sounds and looks like y
ou had a really great birthday!!!!just loved all y our pics.oh my goodness, such cute kids!!!!
love you guys,and so wish we were there!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails