Although it has been a while since my last "Dollar Tree Tuesday" installment it does not mean that I have lost my love of the store. It just means I have been lazy about posting about it.
Today however, is a different Tuesday and I am not lazy!!
Todays trip was for all things birthday!!
I do not always find exactly what I am in need of at the dollar store, but I always check there first.
Today was no exception. I needed pink table decor, but did not find what I needed. BUMMER!! I did find a few other things I needed and of course a few things made it into my cart that were not on the list, but couldn't resist.
I always get my gift bags from the dollar store, but you can sometimes find cute wrapping paper too. I found three rolls that were bright and perfect Taylor's presents.
I picked up tissue paper for both wrapping and to make some tissue paper poms. I found two super cute pink buckets for the tablescape at her party, pink crate paper, kids' hair rubber bands, and string for my balloons.
Another good day at the dollar store!!

No comments:
Post a Comment