Sister had her 1 month doctors appointment today and before I throw out her stats can we just talk about where the last month went??
If it is any indication where the next year is going, well I am not happy. I am trying desperately to take in every single minute with Tatum because she is my last baby. I put her in something that was a size 3m...seriously girlfriend needs to slow it down!!
Anyhoo...
Tatum Marie
Today you are 9lbs 9oz and 23.5in long
You sleep A LOT
Your feet are ticklish and your hair is one hot mess half the time
You are the gassiest person in this family (and that includes your dad and the dog)
You really only like to be held by me (Your mom)
You love your car seat and your swing...both of which put you in a deep sleep
I love you Baby Ick, but you need to slow it down.


No comments:
Post a Comment