Can I just say that it has been a busy week!! I am looking forward to a fun birthday weekend for the Cookie Monster and then things settling down for a while. I am really looking forward to a week with just our "normal" schedule...a week where I can potentially tackle a few projects around the house. We'll see though...something always seems to come up!!
Anyway...
From Top Left:
1. I picked this fun, vintage bingo game up at a garage sale last Saturday
2. I am a slacker when it comes to my own hair, but I love doing Taylor's
3. Monday morning called for a nail salon stop
4. Thomas had practice on Tues night under the lights
5. Look at my big girl holding her head up...enter sad face...she is quickly moving out of the newborn stage
6. I have been busy in my craft room working on all sorts of stuff for Taylor's party!
7. Look who woke up just in time to see mommy change her look!!
8. I took the plunge and had my bangs cut...what do you think??
9. Rockin' mommy's new sunglasses!!

2 comments:
great pics. meliss, i have to say though i didn't hardly reconize you with bangs.but beautiful pics nontheless.
love aunt bubs
love the bangs! Now you and Taylor look alot alike, like you didnt enough before!!
Post a Comment