On Saturday two of my good friends Jackie and Jody threw me a beautiful baby shower. Good food, two VERY fun projects, and my friends and family. Can it get any better than that??
Yes...it actually can!! My baby girl was spoiled by way of clothes, clothes, diapers and more clothes...oh and more diapers!!
I feel very blessed to have such amazing women in my life and baby Tatum may not even know it yet, but there are quite a few people (besides her immediate family) that are anticipating her arrival.
The tables were adorned with black and white damask with pink accents, Jody's house looked amazing. Unfortunately you are going to have to take my word for it because like every other party...I dropped the ball when it came to taking pictures. I really need to get better about that. I realized that I hadn't taken any pics about a minute before we started cleaning up, so what you see is all I got!!
Here I am...in all my pregnancy glory!! This would be my 38 week photo!! Yes I am well aware I dropped the ball on keeping you all informed as to my "bump" progress also!! I probably should just stop promising things and then there would be no expectations!!
I opted for cookies rather than cake at my shower...you would too if you had a mom that made cookies like this!! She made super cute ones as "Thank you" favors also, check them out here!! If you are preggers...I think you might need these! Just sayin'.
One of my friends Sheila made these two diaper cakes and I have now decided that this is the gift to give for a shower. So cute and so creative!!
Cookies were one of two things my mom did for the shower...she also made this centerpiece for the food table...
Can you tell what it is?? A tricycle made out of diapers of course!! Topped with the cutest hippo I have ever seen!!
And because I want this huge addition to our family to go smoothly...especially for my Taylor...I brought her along to be my helper.
I think she might have drove my sister and Brannigan nuts, but she had fun and LOVED all the gifts for "Little Ick"!!
A huge thank you to the hosts...each of whom have families of their own that they took time away from to throw this shower. I loved every last detail!! And of course a huge thank you to all the guests for helping celebrate my newest (and last) family member!!






2 comments:
You look Amazing!!!!!!
meliss, it sounds like your shower was fantastic!!! wish ;i could have been there,i am so glad you took cookie,i bet she had tuns of fun,she is so dam cute!!!
love you guys
Post a Comment