Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How long will it last?

Photobucket

I wonder how long this dance thing is going to last.

Taylor goes to dance every week without protest!! She opens her dresser drawer filled with dance clothes and legwarmers... picks what she fancies that day...and off we go.

She gives me a quick kiss and hug before running into class (she does not do anything close to this when she goes to actual school in case you were wondering) and is excited to tell me all about it after her hour is up. I wonder if she really likes dance, her teacher, the girls in class or just the cute outfits?? I wonder if all of a sudden one day she will say "Mom, I really don't want to be a dancer."

Or maybe this is just the start...who knows!!

Photobucket

In the meantime though...

I never get sick of snapping pics of her in these outfits!! She is cute in her pj's people, but she is STINKIN' cute in these dance clothes!!

Photobucket

Oh and because I feel like giving my ETSY shop a plug...don't forget to check my my shop for legwarmers and hair clips...I've got lots!!

3 comments:

The Weber Family said...

She is adorable and those leg warmers are awesome! My girls LOVE theirs! Thinking of you in the home stretch - this third one is keeping me on my toes with all these braxton hicks. Cant wait to hear the big news when she arrives!!!

Terri said...

With that girl, who knows...but I am sure it is all about the clothes! You are right, though...she is stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

i"m thinking she takes after her mom and aunt kiki, and yes she is so dam cute!!!cute!!! cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails