Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Our Final Hours!!

Well if you have looked in my sidebar you may have noticed that my pregnancy ticker is now well over the 40 week mark...

No I did not forget to remove it!! I still have not had my baby girl. She is being a typical girl and taking her sweet time to join us.

Well she was!!

After going to the doctor yesterday I have decided to be induced. Today in fact...in just three hours I should be walking into my delivery room and getting some serious drugs!! I know some of you rockstars out there choose to go drug-LESS...not me!! I have no problem telling you all that I am a wimp...and I want the drugs.

Yesterday was officially our last afternoon playing in the sun with only TWO kids!! Tom played good hubby and cleaned my car from top to bottom while the kids rode their bikes!! As usual catching Thomas on camera was impossible. He tends to disappear the second he goes out front!! I did catch my Cookie though!! She rode with me to get the mail!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this morning I made the kids a special waffle breakfast to Celebrate Little Ick's Birthday!! They are SOOO excited to meet their baby sister today!!! We took them both to school for a few hours and then they will go hang with PaPa while we are at the hospital.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was officially my last meal as a mom of two!! HeHe!!

I am excited to meet my new baby girl!!
I am excited to see my munchkins faces when they meet her!!
I am excited to finally have the final piece to our little family!!

And I am excited to be able to share her with you all in a few days!!

2 comments:

What's not to like about Sarah & Mike said...

I am so excited for you and your family, good luck with everything!! Can't wait to see pictures, I have been checking your blog daily! :)

Loosy said...

Congrats! Can't wait for your next post!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails