Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thought I Would Share!!

Photobucket

Last year you might remember that I did a two part post about...

Garage Sales!!! And some of my best tips.

I love a good deal, I love thrift shopping and I am always looking for a treasure!!

Unfortunately the thrift stores are what they are...and you really have to take the time and have the patience to look through everything to find your treasures!

Garage sales on the other hand...well I have no control here either, but I can offer some of my best advice and tips. Why am I offering up these tips??

Well...Saturday morning my mom, my cousin and I had ANOTHER garage sale!! Although we had quite a bit less this year, we still made almost...

Wait for it...

$600

I am not lying when I tell you that 90% of what we sold was for $7 or less. I say this only because every time someone asks me how we did and I tell them...their immediate response is, "What are you selling?"

I took some pictures before we opened and put a few of my tips on the pics. Be sure to check out my original post if you are thinking about having a sale yourself. I stand firmly behind my tips!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Selling!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meliss, from the looks of things you guys should have waited for us to get there!!!1 i probably would have bought half of that good looking stuff, and aunt norma and aunt mar would have bought the rest, LOL
love you guys

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails