I can see how someone with endless amounts of money and no self control could go nuts on dance clothes because they are so stinkin' cute.
So of course I could not resist the Black Friday 50% coupon that the dance shop offered. I think I was a little more excited than Taylor was, but oh well.
Last week her new outfit from Nana won over mine (I am pretty sure it was because of the Hello Kitty leg warmers), so this week she wore the one I bought her.

It might have been a little cold out, but surprisingly she didn't grumble when I asked her if I could take a pic of her new outfit.


Having a girl can be trying at times, but she makes me smile more times a day than not so it makes it all worth it. Although I would be lying if I told you that I am not crossing my fingers for a little less high-maintenance from this next little girl.
2 comments:
oh, what a beautiful little girl
!!!!!love you guys, bubs
Three going on thirty...high maintenance but definitely worth it!
Post a Comment