Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My 5!

I thought I would share the five things that (it seems) I cannot live without!!

I can say with absolutely no hesitation that the best gift Tom has ever given me was my Nook last Christmas!! I read more...WAY more!! And as a bonus I can now play my new addiction Words with Friends!


It would be pretty safe to say that 5 out of 7 days a week I have a turkey sandwich for lunch. Although mine do not look quite like this one...they are delicious just the same!! We shall see if this is a pregnancy thing or if it sticks!


Most of the time you will find me drinking water during the day, but lately I have been indulging in some very yummy blood orange beverage. Although I do not buy it very often because I get a little VERY irritated when anyone in my house drinks it. Is that bad?


I KNOW this is not the first time I am mentioning this...if you are not pinning you should be!!


And...

Last but not least...

I really wish this was not on my list, but it is!! I have been munching on these every night since I got pregnant. Just one more reason why I am ready for Little Ick to make her debut. The kids call them "Mommy's candy"...yea I wish!


And that's it!! My 5!

What are your 5 must have's these days?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails