At first the kids growled when I told them we were home for the day, but after lunch they were as close to perfect angels as they get.
They played outside for a few hours, which itself is amazing because usually when they are outside they fight almost immediately. Then they came inside and went upstairs and played. Again...no fighting!! Who are these kids??
Well I snuck upstairs and found this...


I looked past the huge mess and found Thomas being the best big brother. Dressing Taylor's doll in exactly what she wanted just the way she wanted. They didn't see me at first and I think I was the happiest mom ever. These are the moments that simply make it all worth it.
If you don't know my Taylor personally or if you simply have not believed me in the past...she can be quite bossy...and high maintenance...AND did I mention bossy?? Because of these fine traits playing with her isn't always the most exciting thing to do. She tends to make it not all that fun frankly.
Today she was in rare form and her brother was amazing!!




Eventually they saw me, but SURPRISINGLY they kept playing. Of course Taylor had to point out how messy her room was. She was probably shocked that I didn't care. They told me they were practicing dressing the doll so they would be ready for Little Ick! How sweet is that?
Have I told you that I love these two kids?
Well I do!!
2 comments:
omg...I love this.
Wow...it is a good thing you were able to document this with pictures...I am not sure I would have believed it otherwise, lol!
Post a Comment