Monday, January 30, 2012

Big Man!!

It has started again...

Teeth are getting loose and they are falling out. Or as someone has done around here...BEING pulled out!!

Last week Thomas lost one of his top front teeth, the right one to be exact!! Well the one right next to it was then loose and hanging there by itself!! Unfortunately I was so busy I did not take a picture, but he looked like a hillbilly for most of the week.

Well, Sunday Tom asked him if he could pull it out. Of course Thomas ran away and was not having it.

SO WE THOUGHT!!

He actually went into the bathroom and just pulled it out himself!

I couldn't have been more proud!!

And he was pretty proud too!! (And a little queezy too I think, it bled a bit)

Photobucket

I think one of the reasons I am most excited about having another baby is that this one...my first baby...is a big man now!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mellis, i hate it when you take pics. that make the kids look older than they really are!!!!

love you guys, bubs

Terri said...

That's my boy! Love that kid!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails