Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Very Long Post

I see no point in giving this post any other title. I have been gone a VERY long time...a little vacation and a whole lot of hectic holiday chaos that took me everywhere, but the computer. Anyway, I have lots of pics to share and rather than giving you a play by play I will just let the pictures tell the story.























Another wonderful Christmas in the books and on to a new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been waiting very impatiently for these pictures!!!! looks like every one had a great holiday, and a pretty good vacation. i bet the kids loved the snow. love you guys

bubs

Anonymous said...

oh!!! i almost forgot, make sure the kids have on a duck shirt sat. sun. and mon. take pictures please, and post.

GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!


love ya, bubs p.s. if they don't have duck shirts, make sure they wear yellow please, and don't forget pictures

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails